The Endeavour/Liberty/Orient beam drill machines can be combined with FICEP Katana band saw series to carry out drilling and cutting operation in once.
The main advantages that the combined drill/saw configuration offers are:
• Consolidated layout minimizes the required shop space.
• Lower man hours per ton are achieved by the elimination
of one operator.
• Reduction of the investment costs as the combined system requires less material handling elements.
• Reduction in material handling steps.
• Ability to drill and saw short parts and even handle trim cuts automatically without operator intervention.
• The high structural integrity of the cutting head is achieved with a welded one piece, totally enclosed bridge type structure.
• Prismatic sliding ways guide the cutting head on both sides of the two bridge structure.
• The blade guide system adjusts automatically as section sizes are changed as part of the CNC program.
• Spray mist blade lubrication and cooling system.
• Non ferrous motorized chip brush is incorporated for blade cleaning.
• Chip conveyor
• Automatic saw mitering at +60°/-60°
|Nama Produk||:||Data Belum Tersedia|
|Nama Brand||:||Data Belum Tersedia|
|Kondisi Produk||:||Data Belum Tersedia|
|Jenis Transaksi||:||Data Belum Tersedia|
|Minimal Jumlah Pesan||:||Data Belum Tersedia|
|Harga||:||Data Belum Tersedia|
|Syarat Pembayaran||:||Data Belum Tersedia|
|Kemampuan Pasokan||:||Data Belum Tersedia|
|Rincian Kemasan||:||Data Belum Tersedia|
|Waktu Pengiriman||:||Data Belum Tersedia|