Hydraulic punching machine of the C-frame type, fitted with a tool having three selectable punches. Each punch has a punching force of kN 800 or 1100 kN throughout its entire stroke. One-piece steel frame containing the electric system with auxiliary pushbutton, the hydraulic system complete with power pack, the pneumatic system and the Ficep Pegaso CNC. The punching machine is supplied ready to work and does not require installation.
• Plate clamping system, self-adjustable to suit the plate thickness, used for both stripping during punching, and for repositioning of the pinchers
• When required, the machine can also be fitted with a drilling unit and/or a marking tool • Coordinate table to position the plate in the working area, complete with:
- Positioning system on the two axes of the plate holding carriage, complete with ball screws and servo motors
- Plate holding carriage fitted with two pinchers
- Zero plate reference unit - Supporting table with balls to support the workpiece during processing
- Plate clamping pinchers, hydraulically controlled, to clamp both plates
MAIN OPTIONS DRILLING UNIT
• This unit enables drilling of holes, as an alternative to punching, up to a max. diameter of 40 mm. The unit is automatically inserted into the punching unit’s working cycle and is supplied complete with: • Spindle rotation motor • Sensitive, self-controlled speed change unit for fast approach, work preset speed, fast retract • External and internal oil mist coolant system for drills MARKING TOOL
• The marking tool can be used in place of the left-hand punch holder included with the basic machine. In just a few seconds, it is possible to have a simple and quick marking unit!