- Bahan baku dan Mineral
- Produk Besi Baja
- Komponen bangunan dan struktur baja
- Penyambungan baja dan peralatannya
- Pelapis baja, pelindung baja dan peralatannya
- Software Baja
- Mesin Industri Baja, Peralatan & Alat
- Pemindah, Pengangkat & Alat Berat
- Peralatan Inspeksi Dan Testing
- Pelindung Keselamatan
- Produk, komponen dan Peralatan yang menggunakan besi
- Pelayanan Baja
- Perbankan Dan Asuransi
Besi Frofil Castellated - Cell Form
A cellular beam is the modern version of the traditional ‘castellated’ beam.
The use of cellular beams allows a new architectural expression. Structures are lightened and spans increased, pulling spaces together. This flexibility goes together with the functionality of allowing technical installations (pipes and ducts) to pass through the openings.
The lightweight appearance of cellular beams, combined with their high strength, never ceases to inspire architects to new structural forms.
The use of cellular beams now provides effective answers to the demands of project owners. This solution allows large uninterrupted spaces over a distance of up to 18 metres and allows various pipes and ducts to be passed through the openings.
Advantages of castellated beams in roof structures:
- optimised spans of 10 to 50 m,
- increase in effectiveness of the load bearing to weight ratio,
- 25 to 30% weight savings compared with standard sections,
- lower fabrication costs than trusses,
- light weight for easy erection.
Advantages of castellated beams in slab structures:
- optimised spans of 12 to 25 m,
- increased usable ceiling height through space optimisation,
- improved flexibility, allowing distribution pipes and ducts to pass through the openings,
- reduced structure weight through asymmetric beam design
Roof and slab structures constitute the main application for castellated beams.
H - Section
Welded From H - Section
Konten Indikasi Harga belum tersedia