- Bahan baku dan Mineral
- Produk Besi Baja
- Komponen bangunan dan struktur baja
- Penyambungan baja dan peralatannya
- Pelapis baja, pelindung baja dan peralatannya
- Software Baja
- Mesin Industri Baja, Peralatan & Alat
- Pemindah, Pengangkat & Alat Berat
- Peralatan Inspeksi Dan Testing
- Pelindung Keselamatan
- Produk, komponen dan Peralatan yang menggunakan besi
- Pelayanan Baja
- Perbankan Dan Asuransi
Hexagonal Bar - Forged
|A||sectional area||Unit weight|
|Dimensi belum tersedia.|
Forging is the process by which metal is heated and is shaped by plastic deformation by suitably applying compressive force. Usually the compressive force is in the form of hammer blows using a power hammer or a press.
Forging refines the grain structure and improves physical properties of the metal. With proper design, the grain flow can be oriented in the direction of principal stresses encountered in actual use. Grain flow is the direction of the pattern that the crystals take during plastic deformation. Physical properties (such as strength, ductility and toughness) are much better in a forging than in the base metal, which has, crystals randomly oriented.
Forgings yield parts that have high strength to weight ratio-thus are often used in the design of aircraft frame members.
A Forged metal can result in the following
- Increase length, decrease cross-section, called drawing out the metal.
- Decrease length, increase cross-section, called upsetting the metal.
- Change length, change cross-section, by squeezing in closed impression dies. This results in favorable grain flow for strong parts
Hor Rolled Hexagon Bar
- Open Die Forgings / Hand Forgings:
- Impression Die Forgings / Precision Forgings
- Press Forgings
- Upset Forgings
Konten Indikasi Harga belum tersedia